Iowa vs. UI game thread

McCaffery made some bad decisions today along with the rest of the team. Hopefully the team learns from this. We missed a golden opportunity today.

If someone told me Marble would be 1-14 I would have not bothered watching as I would have thought it was over in the first half.

Well they didn't play well and hung in there against the #5 team in the nation. Lots of things to clean up but this is a positive.

Marble needs to step up however.

The team really misses Gatens as a last-minute go-to guy. Relying on Oglesby & McCabe is a big downgrade.

Remember when people talked about Marble going pro after this season. LOL! He can do it against Coppin State and South Carolina St but chokes on the big stage.

Much cleaner second half. Three point shooting will improve. Marble won't be that off again. Really excited for the rest of the season.

Remember when people talked about Marble going pro after this season. LOL! He can do it against Coppin State and South Carolina St but chokes on the big stage.

I wouldn't say he chokes on the big stage. He played pretty well in some big games last year. But no, the NBA will not be calling anytime soon.

Latest posts