Iowa vs Texas Pan-American Game Thread

we gotta stay with our horses. McCabe. marble. White. Gessel. Melsahn. Woodbury is the most deliberate player I've ever seen in my life.

Just have a few wrinkles to iron out......

Texas PA seems to play somewhat dirty to me......

Wish I hadn't paid 9.99 for the University of Iowa Official Athletic Site. I am getting nothing, just like last season. What a rip......

Just have a few wrinkles to iron out......

Texas PA seems to play somewhat dirty to me......

Wish I hadn't paid 9.99 for the University of Iowa Official Athletic Site. I am getting nothing, just like last season. What a rip......

Get DirecTV, you won't regret it.

Can't watch on BigTen2Go because they don't have Mediacom as one of the links, even the game is on Mediacon being played on Mediacom court. The picture on Mediacom is not to bad, but not HD......

I'm not worried about the sloppiness and the fact that we're like 2 for 47 from 3 feet and closer. That will work itself out. Remember, this is just the first game that counts. Lots of adrenaline. What I am loving so far is the intensity, and how quickly we recover when they break the press. We look fast, long, and athletic.

Oh, and Mikey G is awesome. The kid is going to be a real good one. He'll break some records before he's done.

I'm not worried about the sloppiness and the fact that we're like 2 for 47 from 3 feet and closer. That will work itself out. Remember, this is just the first game that counts. Lots of adrenaline. What I am loving so far is the intensity, and how quickly we recover when they break the press. We look fast, long, and athletic.

Oh, and Mikey G is awesome. The kid is going to be a real good one. He'll break some records before he's done.

Hard to argue with this.....

:)

Latest posts