Iowa vs Texas Pan-American Game Thread

Wow imagine that we beat somebody as bad as we were supposed to! Kirk I hope you were taking notes tonight.

Wow imagine that we beat somebody as bad as we were supposed to! Kirk I hope you were taking notes tonight.

If there is one thing kurt appears to be good at, it's scribbling noats

*snork*

Don't think you can bully my anus around anymoar 57. My boys got my back. I'm through dealing with you. Let them troll you around for a while.

Oglesby couldn't hit the shots either.. bad shooting by both and the Hawks win in a blowout, which could have been worse if Fran had not called the dogs off.
Woody looked more relaxed and got in to a good rythm, wish Fran would have play a little more.
oh well Monday night will be here soon enough.
1-0 30 more before the BTT

Box score for teh game.
Texas-Pan American Broncs vs. Iowa Hawkeyes - Box Score - November 09, 2012 - ESPN

UTPA is seriously one of the worst teams I have ever seen play. I think winning this game by only 30 hurts our tournament chances.

Dont be stupid. Whats gonna hurt our chances is if we only play our studs 21-24 minutes. It'll work against competition like tonight. But will never work against the BIG boys. I hope that does not continue. Guys like Marble, White, and maybe Gessel need to play 28+.

Last edited: