Iowa vs. Stanford game thread

Iowa goes MAN TO MAN!

Stanford hits a 3 in the first few seconds. Both teams follow up with misses....

Kach for THREE!!! tied at 3. Stanford with a miss and put back, Iowa down 5-3.

Iowa turnover....Johnson missed a great pass.

Stanford comes back down and is called for the travel, a gift, Printy was beaten.

Wahlin missed a 30 footer, bad shot.

Stanford with an easy two. Down 7-3.

Krei drills a THREE!! Iowa down 7-6.

Stanford comes right back with another 3, man this team is deadly. Iowa D needs to buckle down.

Hawks with the ball and Printy being hounded. Kach inside and called for the walk.

10-6 Stanford leading...

Foul called on Iowa, Krei called for the foul on the shot. Late whistle, dang.

Both free throws good...down 12-6.

what a frickin joke.... I'm in Des Moines and have mediacom and they are showing A&M vs Gonzaga...

Please keep us updated 20... thanks

Printy right back down and the tear drop is good.

Stanford right back down and that big darn center is good.

Iowa races down the court and Johnson shoots and scores. Iowa down 14-10. Need a stop!

Stanford inside again and they throw it away. timeout on the floor, 15:19 to go and the hawks down 4.

what a frickin joke.... I'm in Des Moines and have mediacom and they are showing A&M vs Gonzaga...

Please keep us updated 20... thanks

Try SD ESPN. The HD broadcast shows one game nationally, and you have to watch standard definition in order to see the local game (if it's not the national one). Even in Iowa City I can't get Iowa on ESPNHD, but it is on regular ESPN.

Try SD ESPN. The HD broadcast shows one game nationally, and you have to watch standard definition in order to see the local game (if it's not the national one). Even in Iowa City I can't get Iowa on ESPNHD, but it is on regular ESPN.

Thank you!!! found it.

Latest posts