Iowa vs. Stanford game thread

74-44 14 to go.....i am going ot go out on a limb and guess now one else needs an update unless we make one heck of a run?

74-44 14 to go.....i am going ot go out on a limb and guess now one else needs an update unless we make one heck of a run?

You do great work my friend...but noone needs you to put yourself through this twice (watching AND reliving it while typing it up)...take the rest of the night off and get ready for next year...the year of the Iowa women!

You do great work my friend...but noone needs you to put yourself through this twice (watching AND reliving it while typing it up)...take the rest of the night off and get ready for next year...the year of the Iowa women!

LOL, this is pretty painful. Not that i thought Iowa would win tonight but I certainly thought they could give Stanford a decent run for a while. Oh well.

The great news as of now is EVERYONE is back next year. Hamlin (missed the entire season) is also fighting for a 6th year...we wont hear anything until at least April it sounds like. Plus Draxton and Taylor will also be coming back from season ending injuries. We will have a very deep and very good team next season.

LOL, this is pretty painful. Not that i thought Iowa would win tonight but I certainly thought they could give Stanford a decent run for a while. Oh well.

The great news as of now is EVERYONE is back next year. Hamlin (missed the entire season) is also fighting for a 6th year...we wont hear anything until at least April it sounds like. Plus Draxton and Taylor will also be coming back from season ending injuries. We will have a very deep and very good team next season.

I smell Big10 Title...might be cinnamon rolls, but I'm stickin' with the title!

I smell Big10 Title...might be cinnamon rolls, but I'm stickin' with the title!

I am with you, out right big 10 title looks pretty darn good for next season. They are gonna be salty.

Down 87-51 tonight. Yikes. I am actually interested to see what Stanford can do agaisnt UConn if they get them again. Oh and UConn has a pretty cute gal too...Meghan Gardler or something like that.

I am with you, out right big 10 title looks pretty darn good for next season. They are gonna be salty.

Down 87-51 tonight. Yikes. I am actually interested to see what Stanford can do agaisnt UConn if they get them again. Oh and UConn has a pretty cute gal too...Meghan Gardler or something like that.

I will check her out, but I will probably hate her...cuz she goes to UConn...and I doubt she's 6'9"...:D

Kachine got a standing O from the Stanford crowd tonight, well deserved. Iowa down 96-67 with 30 seconds to go.

Final score is Stanford 96-67.

Despite a whipping tonight, Iowa had a tremendous season after a 1-6 Big 10 start. As discussed in this thread this is going to be a very good team next season. This tourney experience will help this group big time going forward.

Latest posts