Iowa vs. Stanford game thread

Wow. Stanford misses a 3 and a cheap foul called on Kach. That is her 2nd. All three are good, 35-18. Bluder is PO'ed. Terrible call.

Yo MCHS Hawkeye, from one to another,
Look at the men's brackets from top to bottom, women's too. This is what MM is all about, the little guy taking down the big guy, ALA UNI, Go Hawks, but right now, go UNI!

The little guys don't win it all, but they definitely slay giants.

Printy shot is rejected. Iowa rebound and Nesbitt three is off the mark. Stanford back down and hits another 3. Oh man, this is simply unreal. Stanford up 20.

did you guys expect this to be a game?

I don't follow w bball but tuned in and was expecting just this. There is just a huge difference for the top few teams to teams like Iowa

Did you expect Stanford to shoot 90% and make all of their three pointers? Nobody is shocked that Stanford is winning, but the Hawks are playing really well and the Cardinal are still rolling. I've never seen anything like this in a men's or a women's game. If you think Stanford plays like this all the time you are insane.

Down 25 now. Stanford cannot miss. Iowa is not playing that poorly....which feels odd since we are getting demolished on the scoreboard.

Down 27 now.

Nesbitt hits a three and is fouled, FINALLY!

Wow, and the officials just called that foul ON THE FLOOR, shot doesnt count. Iowa not getting any help now, tough break.

Back down to 20 now....45-25....still 7 to go in the first half

Kach shot is good.....45-27 now, timeout Stanford!

I don't know if I have ever seen a team... men's or women's come out that hot for 10 straight minutes.

This practically defies the law of physics. I mean, that one girl already has 17 points and is shooting 100%. Ok, that happens in basketball from time to time when someone goes off. But their whole freaking team is doing it. How often do you see 5 or 6 players in the zone at the same time? Iowa is playing pretty well, theres just nothing they can do to fight this kind of shooting.

Latest posts