Iowa vs. SIU-E Game Thread

Per the BTN-Iowa scored UNDER 50 points 8 times last year. Not sure if this years team will be able to do some of this in the B10 but it beats the hell out of watching Todd's teams.

Dude, we aren't going to blow anyone out. This could end up being a "too close for comfort" game. Iowa may be a Big Ten school but they aren't any better than some low-major schools right now. Iowa wins but it will be close, especially if Cartwright struggles.

Iowa, 66-59

One of these day's you might be right about something with all your negativity dealing with Iowa basketball and your ignorance/stupidity won't look so bad.

Maybe my memory is bad but I have seen more positives during this half than I can remember during the last 3 years. Still have much to work on - especially boards - but I love the intensity, the defense, the ball movement, and what looks like a team having fun.
I know the Big 10 will be VERY LONG, but at least these guys seem to enjoy playing together - don't remember that for a long time.

I don't care if this is a "rare win" or not this is how basketball should be played. I will watch more basketball this year than I did the last three if these guys play with this much fight.

Latest posts