Iowa vs. SIU-E Game Thread

x2_38a4ccf

This is not Photoshopped. I swear.

Attention: Scotty and VH...

I just realized something this morning as I was bragging to others about my HUGE "guess the points" win last night...I didn't win it! Scotty did! I said 112...which was over! Scotty's 109 wins! I got so excited I forgot about that stipulation!

So Scotty, if you already made that donation to the Red Kettle, I'm paying you back by donating 1 myself...and I apologize for stealing your win!

Attention: Scotty and VH...

I just realized something this morning as I was bragging to others about my HUGE "guess the points" win last night...I didn't win it! Scotty did! I said 112...which was over! Scotty's 109 wins! I got so excited I forgot about that stipulation!

So Scotty, if you already made that donation to the Red Kettle, I'm paying you back by donating 1 myself...and I apologize for stealing your win!
sweeeeet! I missed it to, I better not go to vegas again anytime soon, I might be missing my pay day. I think I will drop a couple bucks in anyway - charities are hurting the last couple of years b/c of the economy.

sweeeeet! I missed it to, I better not go to vegas again anytime soon, I might be missing my pay day. I think I will drop a couple bucks in anyway - charities are hurting the last couple of years b/c of the economy.

Haha...I felt bad since I put the "no going over" stipulation in there to begin with...I'm a moron! Good point about the charities...I keep big ol' bag of spare change in the vehicle and grab a handful everytime I get out to go into a store.

Dude, we aren't going to blow anyone out. This could end up being a "too close for comfort" game. Iowa may be a Big Ten school but they aren't any better than some low-major schools right now. Iowa wins but it will be close, especially if Cartwright struggles.

Iowa, 66-59

Good call, Ryno. Hope you bet on SIU-Ed...and lost your negative behind.

Latest posts