Iowa vs Purdue offical game thread

Tell me again why Woody is starting over Basabe?

He's shown me nothing at all worth mentioning during the Big-10 season thus far.

Awful.

^ disagree overall, not much garbage here for white to excell.

I would like to see basabe start and get about 25-30 minutes. or else basabe come in quicker and take more of woodys minutes

stock-photo-happy-smiling-diverse-group-of-jumping-teenager-people-69656578.jpg

^ disagree overall, not much garbage here for white to excell.

I would like to see basabe start and get about 25-30 minutes. or else basabe come in quicker and take more of woodys minutes

Basabe is better when he is fresh that being said a tired Mel probably adds more then any Woody right now

Purdue is one of those teams that make the game ugly and the opponent look ugly.....

They are succeeding today.....

Yes, Purdue has held power houses Penn State, Lamar, CMU and Wilmington to under 50 points this year. Last I checked 16 X 2 halves is 32 points.

I wouldn't want to be in the Iowa locker room, I would imagine we will be prepared for the second half.....

Or else.....

I am officially off the Woody bandwagon until he does something to prove that he belongs on a B1G playing floor. He is a bigger project than I, and likely the coaching staff, could have imagined. Bench him; give his minutes to Mel, Gabe or Zach. Enough of the experiment.

Latest posts