Iowa vs Pea Soup Green Spartans GAME THREAD

I am a big fan of Tyler Cook. But, there is no way he will play in the NBA. Europe, maybe.
Come back next year, get a degree, enjoy the college life and BT basketball, and then get a job. Go ahead and get an evaluation next spring and then face the facts. I am not disrespecting TC. There are all kinds of very good college players whose game simply does not translate to the nba. So what.

Most disappointing aspect is that no one could stem the tide when things started to go south. Sparty smelled blood in the water and our quick shooting played right into their hands. No rebounding. Gotta finish through that contact once in a while.

That's on coaching.

Don't be fooled if this ends up a fifteen point loss. It was a bloodbath.

what bugs me is ok so its just not our night a combination of playing an impressive team and nothing going our way. Ok some are not going to win. It just looks like Fran has given up on coaching just sitting there lifeless? Every possession is an opportunity to coach and make this team better.

what bugs me is ok so its just not our night a combination of playing an impressive team and nothing going our way. Ok some are not going to win. It just looks like Fran has given up on coaching just sitting there lifeless? Every possession is an opportunity to coach and make this team better.
[URL='https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwid3bv7goXfAhUCZd8KHZn6AKUQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2FCFB%2Fcomments%2F76t49u%2Fwhat_are_the_worst_mascots_in_cfb%2F&psig=AOvVaw3QwtEM4XVj51r5sfHi_duF&ust=1543973314524488'][/URL]

Most disappointing aspect is that no one could stem the tide when things started to go south. Sparty smelled blood in the water and our quick shooting played right into their hands. No rebounding. Gotta finish through that contact once in a while.

That's on coaching.

Don't be fooled if this ends up a fifteen point loss. It was a bloodbath.
It is called quitting.