Iowa vs Pea Soup Green Spartans GAME THREAD

Welp. Those 2 games in new York were fun. But we aren’t any better than last year. How much money would it take to bring Hoiberg in?

Could be a record for earliest season peak, yet, under FrannyMac.

Say, PC, I know u like to tout ow only 2 teams have tanked, late season, under Fran....what’s the explanation for this...just suck at the beginning so it doesn’t count as a melt down?

Maybe Fran should have been suspended for 2 games for lack of coaching and let Dolph and Bobby coach the team :cool: Because the TRUTH hurts, hurts so bad.

I just saw the score, ouch. Where is an Ed Horton and Roy Marble when you need them.

Some of the posts make it seem we are getting very out physicalled

This is truly a solid dismal team effort by the Hawks tonight

JoeW is the bright spot and he can't do it all especially when he sits on the bench

He should be getting 50/60 minutes every game

I don’t think a team could shoot this bad this consistently if you told them, just try to hit the backboard

You’d think you could make 2 of 16 just doing that

Here is the gist of this game: this has degenerated into a one on one game, No matter which 5 we put on the floor, and no matter what 5 Mich. St puts on the floor, their 5 are more athletic and better than ours. This is not a "team" game, if you follow me.