Iowa vs Oky State updates

Again, why isn't the poster that blamed the loss of this dual on one person not getting the respect speech?
My first comment was about criteria the second was due to the fact that he had to go and tell someone to stfu. I've been on this site long enough to know for the most part turkey knows what he is talking about. And I respect him as a poster. Sparky is one of the jack offs from the football forum (isn't it obvious, look at his avatar). And I think he really struck a nerve today. Look as a whole we might get disappointed in our wrestlers and from time to time will call one out. But we show enough respect not to be "keyboard warriors". That's the end of my rant. I guess check for grammar errors and flame away...

But, you are the one placing sole blame on one person which is absolutely foolish when considering it's a dual meet. That shows a complete lack of knowledge and understanding of the sport.
Ok Sparky. You done yet? For a guy that hardly ever participates in the wrestling forum you sure have an opinion now. Relax

Out of respect for Pin and the others following, please stop with the arguing nonsense until the meet is finished or take it elsewhere.

Outside of 125 and 141 I'd like to know how many total TD attempts the rest of the Hawks took again today.

They really need to pick it up before the square off against Minny and Penn St.

Ok Sparky. You done yet? For a guy that hardly ever participates in the wrestling forum you sure have an opinion now. Relax

I think you're completely mistaken on my level of activity in the wrestling forum and my level of knowledge on wrestling.

gentlemen drop it or i'll put ya in timeout lets talk about the dual.....both of you are in the wrong here....DROP IT