Iowa vs Oky State updates

No it's not.
since my 2 year old sent it before I was done saying that most likely that would be the first to come into affect. You had to come in with your "expert" wisdom. Its ******* like you that makes me go to tos. Dude this is not like the football forum. Show some respect. That's Referring to your stfu comment

since my 2 year old sent it before I was done saying that most likely that would be the first to come into affect. You had to come in with your "expert" wisdom. Its ******* like you that makes me go to tos. Dude this is not like the football forum. Show some respect. That's Referring to your stfu comment

Again, why isn't the poster that blamed the loss of this dual on one person not getting the respect speech?

warning OSU bench because they are upset over heavy hands of telford...wouldn't that be something to deduct a team point from osu??

Because im not the one saying STFUP to people. I simply stated the obvious in a match that the hawkeyes were favored in. Geez let it go 136

But, you are the one placing sole blame on one person which is absolutely foolish when considering it's a dual meet. That shows a complete lack of knowledge and understanding of the sport.

Latest posts