Iowa vs. Ohio State

I'm on just a few drugs, but as I was sitting in the doctors office thinking about the game I dawned on me that Nigel Hayes probably won't see much action tonight. Better living through chemistry.

I don't think Fran lets his guys look past any opponent. As a fan I expect to win and know we should win. I also know we better show up to play. A better way to say it is I haven't even thought about the Michigan game other than knowing it's the next game. Our win at Ohio State is a waste if we give it back at home...IMO

It would be extremely difficult to overlook OSU......

:rolleyes:

I don't want to yell at the TV for 2 hours. I'm hoping I can save my voice and they do it on their own this time...

OSU is still a desperate team, that is better than their Big Ten record. This is gonna be a hammer and tong battle, going down to the end....please win, Hawks...by one point is fine...just win.

Fran talking with Trico and Dakich before the game. I like Trico's style, but I really don't think Dakich is that great in analysis, and talks too much about irrelevant topics.

BfqkSffCUAAFj6E.jpg:large

OSU is still a desperate team, that is better than their Big Ten record. This is gonna be a hammer and tong battle, going down to the end....please win, Hawks...by one point is fine...just win.

I think it will be close, something like Iowa 71-67.

Latest posts