Iowa vs N. Texas prediction thread

I didnt see one yet so thought I'd get it going. I am pretty sure Kirk won't let this get too out of hand but I do feel we control the game and do get some well needed time for the 2nd/3rd stringers. I am going 38-14. Just miss the cover...maybe even a backdoor cover.

37-10 Hawks! Does anybody know who's going to be calling this game? Every time it's on the sec channel it scares me!

45 - 10 ...

28 - 0 at half.

CJ leads first series of 2nd half to a score (35 - 0) and it's a 2nd-string pillow fight for the final 27 minutes

CJB goes down with injury, Wiegers throws several interceptions, run game mysteriously stalls, McCarney gives the halftime speech of a lifetime and North Texas pulls it out 23-3.

Nah, I don't think coach is going to worry about running it up until mass subs with 6 mins to go and possibly not trying hard to score before time runs out. Think mac gave a crap about making coach feel good about himself while at isu? Hawks DOMINATE like a high porch picnic and cjb and the boys bring all the fixins..hawks 45-3

35-7 Iowa, and the 7 comes in super garbage time when Iowa has the 3's in and Marshall Koehn is playing QB.

Edit: Koehn for Heisman!

North Texas draws first blood and takes early 7-0 lead. Hawkeyes respond by pounding them into the dirt.

Iowa-56
North Texas-7

Go Hawks!!!!!

Latest posts