Iowa vs Minny Game Thread

When you have a receiver in the endzone you are not playing for a FG.

And the throw wasn't even near the 1st down. Plus, it's as much the play before being a run play into the middle for only a couple of yards.

This coaching staff still needs their sack checked, because I think they're missing some equipment.

So aside from the fumbled snap we've moved the ball on them. We're down 3 with the ball to start the half. If the defense plays better in the second we'll be fine.

how many times have u said that this year?

He has a guy in the endzone who is proven to have great hands yet he throws to the little guy that has butter fingers. behind him no less

Well CJ will be ok he will have all off season to think about things. Don't even tell me that Stanzi has looked good today...his receivers have made some good catches and of course when we need something he throws a bad pass.

Worse yet our defense couldn't stop the Girl Scouts.

DeNardo just said one team came obviously ready to play and the other team is still deciding if it wants to play. That sums it up perfectly

I am sick of seeing a check down pass on 3rd and 12. They have done it all year long. Also what is wrong with running a toss sweep every once in a while instead of stretch play left or stretch play right. Iowa must be the easiest team to scout.

Absolutely pathetic first half by the defense. No fire at all.

If it wasn't for DJK, we would be getting blown out.

The one guy that is trying is hated by the head coach. If I'm DJK, I can not wait until the season is over and start fresh away from Ferentz. The two will not admit it, but it's fairly obvious they dislike each other. Ferentz doesn't understand it's not the 1990's anymore. Time has changed!

minny with a 10 min field possession advantage! better expect them to come out with some tricky stuff, don't take anything for granted.
we have under 40 rushing yards.

If anybody is relying on our defense to help us win this game, then you obviously haven't watched any Iowa football this year.

I am sick of seeing a check down pass on 3rd and 12. They have done it all year long. Also what is wrong with running a toss sweep every once in a while instead of stretch play left or stretch play right. Iowa must be the easiest team to scout.
Because that would be different. Different is not allowed at iowa. you will play and coach like its 1993.

Hate to think how bad Iowa is going to do against a bowl team.

"If anybody is relying on our defense to help us win this game, then you obviously haven't watched any Iowa football this year."
Second that.

Latest posts