Iowa vs Minny Game Thread

As the clouds roll in on the last of the dieing daylight a fan base once elated at the idea of a possible national championship now finally realizes that both the coaches and players... had no idea what the **** they were doing this last half of the season. SERIOUS personel changes need to happen to the coaching staff and I refuse to belive that kirks ARCHAIC AND OUTDATED game plan will win anymore meaningful games here at iowa.

No heart, no intensity, no edge....i'm just feeling sad about that one. And those three things I mentioned earlier have been missing since the mich. st. game. I don't get it...I don't think its something that gets used up like fuel.

Funny thing is, after getting their a** handed to them in the first half, they reported they came out all cool and collected for the 2nd. They should have been fired up, coaches should have been in their face.

I have defended and supported this staff long enough. Things need change and that means coaching personnel.
There is absolutely no excuse for this poor play, poor execusion, and poor coaching. Heads need to role and if KF is the coach I think he is it is past time. Replace the OC and the DC and lets play 2010 football! This is lazy unmotivated, unfocused play! Absolutely no excuse for this! Enough!

Oregon loses the Civil War to Oregon State.

Auburn loses to South Carolina in the SEC Championship.

Wisconsin plays TCU for the national championship. That should sum up what kind of year this has been.

I just feel like this team quit. I'm not trying to be an irrational fan, but there's no other explanation. Where was the fire, where was the pride from this team down the stretch? We looked absolutely horrendous the last 4 games of the season, sans a few good moments against OSU. Stanzi and A.C. practically disappeared in the season's biggest moments and this is one of the worst coaching jobs I can ever remember. I hate to say it, but I have absolutely no interest in Iowa's bowl game. Wherever we go is going to be a downer from where we expected to be at this point in the season. What reason is there to believe that our performance will be any different than this?