IOWA vs ISU Saturday

lets hear your predictions looks to be a blood bath

ISU could very well get swept in this meet. I think Iowa probably wins all but 197. Gadsen appears to be feeling more comfortable with his shoulder. I expect alot of decisions in this meet though(early in the season, and hoping ISU at least looks like they want to compete). 149 and 157 are going to be killings, and Finch looked bad his first match against ODU, and it will be worse versus McD. I think ISU pulls off two decisions, 197 and maybe 141/184(stretching on this). I am going with

Iowa 28
ISU 6

I hate Kevin Jackson for ruining this dual.

I'm setting the line for the Cyclone's team score at 3 and half. I'll take the under.

McD - Fall
Ramos - Fall
Ballweg - Dec, could major if ISU is not look any better then last Sunday
Kelly - Major, possible fall not sure who ISU will throw out here
DSJ - Major
Moore - Dec, Match of the night
Evans - Major, dude will be a crusher at 174
Lofthouse - Dec
Burak - loses a Dec, If this match is close in the 3rd im going Burak.
Telford - Dec, Gibson is dangerous but Bob is a monster this year and will show it.

Whats that come up to?? 36-3 that sounds about right.

Meet is Saturday, Pin you are not going I take it?

I agree with everything that's been said. This dual won't even be close. KJ was never the right guy for the job after Cael left. I don't see much sign that they're going to turn that program back around anytime soon.

What ever happened to that stud from Minny that committed to ISU? Did he make it to campus or did he go to CO Springs? Destin or Dustin...something like that.

What ever happened to that stud from Minny that committed to ISU? Did he make it to campus or did he go to CO Springs? Destin or Dustin...something like that.

yep he is going to the OTC

and gents it is SATURDAY but I won't be in attendance. My wife got me front row tickets to the Cowboys vs Eagles game sunday night. It was a surprise so I couldn't be to mad about missing the IA vs ISU dual.

First off Jon nice to see you posting on the wrestling board!!

Second, Pin Im sure that looked like a much better game when your wife bought the tickets, now its more of a pillow fight. Haha just giving ya sh!t.

Not even Destin could save ISU right now, that would make 1 out of 10 guys ranked in the top 10 at his weight that wont help much.

Due to the violence that will take place Saturday night at Carver they are not allowing television crews in the arena. Probably get Ironside on the radio though.

Says on the website that All Access will have audio of the meet, good luck with that. Has not worked for me yet this year.

Due to the violence that will take place Saturday night at Carver they are not allowing television crews in the arena. Probably get Ironside on the radio though.

Says on the website that All Access will have audio of the meet, good luck with that. Has not worked for me yet this year.

Funny, but can't be true. still wondering about IPTV

Burak will be a stud but he will have some freshman hiccups. Gadsen is a guy I really wanted the Brands bros to get. Gadsen wins 5-4. 141 and 184 will be close matches but I expect Mark and Ethen to get it done at home. Wow now that I look at it closer, Jon is right ISU has fallen far. I almost enjoy this dual better when its close. Beat down!!

Burak will be a stud but he will have some freshman hiccups. Gadsen is a guy I really wanted the Brands bros to get. Gadsen wins 5-4. 141 and 184 will be close matches but I expect Mark and Ethen to get it done at home. Wow now that I look at it closer, Jon is right ISU has fallen far. I almost enjoy this dual better when its close. Beat down!!

I don't see Burak ever being a stud. i watched him get beat by an average D3 kid last saturday. Freshman or not, that was a bad loss. D1 studs don't take losses like that.

I don't see Burak ever being a stud. i watched him get beat by an average D3 kid last saturday. Freshman or not, that was a bad loss. D1 studs don't take losses like that.

He also wrestled a round of 12 guy(Haynes from MO) to a 1-0 match at Lindenwood. Remember he was making his first apperance in the Iowa lineup in Carver. I will need a bigger sample size before I write off Mr Burak.

Latest posts