Iowa vs Indiana live updates

fulsaasfan

USAFhawk and myself will be there tonight with live updates if you are looking for a place to follow along.

To me, this is the biggest match of St. Johns season, He can thrust himself into the all american conversation with a win tonight

Andy Hamilton will be doing his chat room and providing updates as well

157, 197, and HWT are the ones to watch tonight in my opinion.

All three wrestlers can prove a lot, especially Raising.

Oh yeah its a huge match for seeding, especially since Welch already Beat Young, and Taylor has majored and teched Young:

A win tonight would make it, in my oppinion:
1. Taylor
2. St. John
3. Welch
4. Young
5. Zeerip

Oh yeah its a huge match for seeding, especially since Welch already Beat Young, and Taylor has majored and teched Young:

A win tonight would make it, in my oppinion:
1. Taylor
2. St. John
3. Welch
4. Young
5. Zeerip

I think that you are probably right on unless something unusual happens before then. I would love to see this bracket. I have no problems being on the same side as Welch. I just fear that if he loses he could slip to 4 and be on the same side as Taylor.

National anthem is sung and now there are doing intros. The dual will start at 125 again tonight.

Gambrall has his Clay Matthews jersey on for warm up tonight. I guess we know who he is cheering for on Sunday.

Matt gets another td and let him go and then tosses him to his back and is getting nearfall. He looked like he might have had the fall but didn't get it. Releases him and gets another td to lead 13-4 after the 1st period.

Matt starts the 2nd period on top and locks up the cradle. He has his nearfall but is trying to adjust and can't. 16-4 Matt.

Can't get the bar but now has the cradle locked up again and has it tight this time. There is the fall in 5:59!! 6-0 Hawks

Latest posts