Iowa vs Creighton Game Thread

LOL! Kirk and Lisa both have a stubborn streak in them! Some other similaraties also!
I’ve learned that on this site “stubborn” means “not the way I would coach if I could even though they are a winning coach just think how great the team would be if they did it my way.”

When a team is struggling I thought a coach was supposed to find an answer and do something different to see if they could turn it around. Nope just keep doing the same thing. Sure does sound like KF and Lisa went to the same college of learning. As a whole the B1G has stunk up the NCAA tourney big time. Had to laugh at OSU. 5 seniors and looked like crap. At least their coach tried some different things.

When a team is struggling I thought a coach was supposed to find an answer and do something different to see if they could turn it around. Nope just keep doing the same thing. Sure does sound like KF and Lisa went to the same college of learning. As a whole the B1G has stunk up the NCAA tourney big time. Had to laugh at OSU. 5 seniors and looked like crap. At least their coach tried some different things.
Some coaches do that — mold their system to their players. Some coaches stick to their system and “mold” players to it.

KF has changed — when he got to his #6 RB.
And he didn’t when his best RB was a FB.

There was success with both.

I would coach to the former philosophy. Simple: recruiting is not an absolute science. Players can be different in college than what you see in HS or AAU or competing against the European Vacation All-Star teams.