Iowa vs Creighton Game Thread

To battle your ass off and lose is one thing. To stumble though the game, make zero adjustments, and give a half assed effort is something else.
Just can't keep doing the same ol crap the whole game. Hannah had it right. Just couldn't make the shot. Should of been using dribble penetration the whole game! SMH

One would think that they could get better officiating for an ncaa game. Iowa is by far the better team, but the refs kept letting Creighton get away with murder, then they kept giving the ball to them. Iowa had a great season, it stinks to have it ended by such terrible officiating.

One would think that they could get better officiating for an ncaa game. Iowa is by far the better team, but the refs kept letting Creighton get away with murder, then they kept giving the ball to them. Iowa had a great season, it stinks to have it ended by such terrible officiating.
I’m guessing Iowa did not win?

Refs plus Creighton scrubs got lucky on this one.
ClintonIAfan the Hawks played lethargic. Awful perimeter shooting. Just awful! Lack of any adjustments from the coaching staff just horrible!!!!! The Hawks only do what the coaches want and it wasn't a whole lot! Lack of any urgency is a huge problem for this coaching staff! Can't wait till 30 seconds to go and expect fouling people is going to be a gods send! I love my Hawks but I'm getting tired of the lack of doing anything different to get the momentum going in our favor!!!! I watched this same bull crap all year and it needs to stop!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

I saw a lot of terrible calls. It’s hard to play one’s best if they keep getting fouled without it being called, and when the ball goes off the other team and they can’t get that right either. Hopefully the officiating improves next year. I expect Iowa to have a great season, they are immensely talented, and they play hard.

I saw a lot of terrible calls. It’s hard to play one’s best if they keep getting fouled without it being called, and when the ball goes off the other team and they can’t get that right either. Hopefully the officiating improves next year. I expect Iowa to have a great season, they are immensely talented, and they play hard.
I'll agree with you on next year but if this coaching staff doesn't make some adjustments it's just going to be more of the same! Yes there was some bad calls but that's not what cost the Hawks this game. You only need to look at terrible perimeter shooting and no adjustments by the coaching staff!

Lifetime contract for Lisa! HOF coach! What more could you possibly want? If it wasn't for the crappy officials, Iowa would be undefeated! Right ClintonIAfan?

This is a great coaching staff, and the players are great. I have full confidence in all of them. I am not worried about that at all.

C'mon man, she's a good coach and recruiter. This is on the team. Sleep walking the entire game.
I'll agree with you on the sleep walking but It's also up to the coaching staff to make adjustments for that. Lisa needs to do something anything like a simple 2 person trap or spread the floor so you can take them off the bounce. Something other than just keep doing what you are doing. Like I said the perimeter shooting was awful! So lets just keep shooting it. Sooner or later we might hit one. I would not be a advocate for a coaching change at all! Just want the coaches to recognize and make adjustments when they get in a funk. Lisa is very capable and I hope in the future the Hawks play better. Recruiting is on the upswing so that's not any problem at all. Just a huge disappointment and I'm sure the Hawks feel a lot worse than I do.

Don’t forget this was a 6 point game. A few calls here and there or a ball that goes in and out could have made a big difference. Iowa did play well enough to win a close won. It’s not the end of the world. This is a good team.

I think in an evenly called game Iowa would have won that by about 6, if Iowa had played their best, and the calls were even Iowa would have won by about 20. One does affect the other though.