*****Iowa vs. Central Michigan. Official Game Thread****

No, I'm not joking you ****** Cyclone fan. That was a bogus personal foul call on Gaglione to set up their winning field goal. It was like that all game long. No personal fouls called on CMU all day? Really?? **** those refs.

Yeah, they were chippy all day. And Iowa was stupid enough to retaliate all day. The second man is always the one that gets caught.

No, I'm not joking you ****** Cyclone fan. That was a bogus personal foul call on Gaglione to set up their winning field goal. It was like that all game long. No personal fouls called on CMU all day? Really?? **** those refs.

Hawks lost the game not the refs. When you are a 17 pt favorite against a below avg team you do not allow them to march down the field and score a TD and then turn around and give up the on-side kick. Just an overall pathetic performance by the Hawks. No way they should have been in a position to allow the refs to dictate the game!!

I have to agree but what can they do with his contract? Isn't it around $20 mil or something?

Yep, OK4P calculated le buyout about two weeks back, and it will never happen. It's killing me.

I agree that the officiating was horrible, but it's Central Michigan. If we can't beat them despite that officiating, then we probably shouldn't be in the Big Ten.

Cyclone fan? Learn football man you can't even take a chance at a PF at that stage of the game and the officials didn't hand one of the worst teams in the country 34 points!

Hawks lost the game not the refs. When you are a 17 pt favorite against a below avg team you do not allow them to march down the field and score a TD and then turn around and give up the on-side kick. Just an overall pathetic performance by the Hawks. No way they should have been in a position to allow the refs to dictate the game!!

There were 3 personal foul calls that were all bs. College football has now become college bball where flopping dictates the outcome of games. yes, Iowa a 17 pt favorite but C. Mich was "granted" 3 first downs on bogus calls. Watch the game again and tell me those are personal fouls.

Iowa's defense and special teams were horrendous this game, but they definitely got hosed a few times and c mich was given extra opportunities.

There were 3 personal foul calls that were all bs. College football has now become college bball where flopping dictates the outcome of games. yes, Iowa a 17 pt favorite but C. Mich was "granted" 3 first downs on bogus calls. Watch the game again and tell me those are personal fouls.

Iowa's defense and special teams were horrendous this game, but they definitely got hosed a few times and c mich was given extra opportunities.

Shut up about the refs. You make yourself look like an uneducated moron.

Cyclone fan? Learn football man you can't even take a chance at a PF at that stage of the game and the officials didn't hand one of the worst teams in the country 34 points!

They're not good, but they're far from one of the worst teams in the country. Again, you're just showing you're a Cyclone troll with statements like that.

You do that with every post Sparky. If you can't see that the officiating was terrible then I don't know what to tell you.

This is the stupidest counter, and it comes up practically every week. Was the officiating below-average? Yes. But it wasn't he reason Iowa lost the game, and people who suggest otherwise are uneducated morons. This wasn't SEC-crooked officiating. It just wasn't good.

27189558.jpg

Read my lips: The officials did not cost Iowa the game. Failure to do anything right defensively, offensively (save Weisman) and on special teams lost Iowa this game.

They're not good, but they're far from one of the worst teams in the country. Again, you're just showing you're a Cyclone troll with statements like that.

And I'm a cyclone fan cause I call you out for crying about the refs. LMAO. Been a hawk fan all my life guy and I've seen many fans like you blaming officials when we lose to crap teams. CMU is one of the worst teams in the country and you will see it as the year goes on. They got beat 41-7 by MSU which is close to what we should do to them. They gave up 27 to Southeast Missouri State LOL. Face it we lost the game due to innability to defend the pass, not enough sense to cover an onside kick, and a stupid hot head personal foul.

And I'm a cyclone fan cause I call you out for crying about the refs. LMAO. Been a hawk fan all my life guy and I've seen many fans like you blaming officials when we lose to crap teams. CMU is one of the worst teams in the country and you will see it as the year goes on. They got beat 41-7 by MSU which is close to what we should do to them. They gave up 27 to Southeast Missouri State LOL. Face it we lost the game due to innability to defend the pass, not enough sense to cover an onside kick, and a stupid hot head personal foul.

Serb, couldn't agree more.

Latest posts