*****Iowa vs. Central Michigan. Official Game Thread****

I think I read somewhere that Central Michigan is like the 18th worst team in the nation. Awesome!

142807d1276798181-deadliest-catch-season-6-404-fffuuu_bigger.png

In the last 2 minutes of the game we allowed Central Michigan to drive all the way down the field and score. We then allowed them to convert the 2 point conversion. Then we let them recover an onside kick. And finally we let them get 30 yards downfield to make the game winning field goal. Unbelievable. I'm done with this team. I won't support Ferentz anymore.

We actually did stop the 2 point conversion. But your point still stands. :(

No one can defend Kirk at this point. Player retention is one thing this is lack of fundementals as far as clock management and timeouts is another. Kirk needs to be let go.

I luv it I luv it I luv it, whoops I guess I dont. Oh well I am ninety six decades old. Im happy just being able to keep from pooping in my pants.

I now know what Nebraska, Michigan and even Notre Dame fans were going thru when coaching stunk up the place. Oh, boy what to think.

Ferentz deserves a raise. Does he have any more kids he needs to give a free scholarship too? Maybe some low income housing too? Obviously he cant afford it.

You are joking right? They have nobody to blame but themselves. Undisciplined, no energy, no brains = loss

No, I'm not joking you annoying Cyclone troll. That was a bogus personal foul call on Gaglione to set up their winning field goal. It was like that all game long. No personal fouls called on CMU all day? Really?? Screw those refs.

Last edited:

Latest posts