Iowa vs Arizona Game Thread

but he's played 1/2 of the game; what's robinson averaging? The INT was NOT stanzi's fault, and the receivers aren't catching anything.

If you would have saw the first series before you saw the score of the game on the bottom line & trolled over here, you would have seen that we aren't going to pound the ball on them.
I actually wanted to watch the whole game, but ESPN wouldn't cut over until Clemson/Auburn overtime ended. I didn't just come over after I saw a score crawl or anything. I'm really not here to rub anyone's nose in it, I'm here to discuss the game.

D has to step up and get after it more........... Sash seems like the only one really into flying around and laying licks, D line has to get pressure but not lose contain, they running alot of draw plays

Either Iowa is very overrated, Arizona is underrated, or our first two opponents EIU and ISU were very, very weak and provided no opportunities whatsoever for us to prepare for a real opponent that could actually play football. But what do you expect, the Cats are coached by a Hawk!

The passing has been productive but inconsistent. You have to hope Stanzi has a clean second half to put you back in it.

You are a Rah-Tard!!! Hampton only had 26 yds rushing, not 71, and he isn't even our leading rusher. An ISU fan wouldn't know what consistency is, especially since Pollard has been driving the ship.

Either Iowa is very overrated, Arizona is underrated, or our first two opponents EIU and ISU were very, very weak and provided no opportunities whatsoever for us to prepare for a real opponent that could actually play football. But what do you expect, the Cats are coached by a Hawk!

I think everything you said was spot on!

You are a Rah-Tard!!! Hampton only had 26 yds rushing, not 71, and he isn't even our leading rusher. An ISU fan wouldn't know what consistency is, especially since Pollard has been driving the ship.
Stanzi is your rushing leader, but I dont think that's by design. The passing game and special teams put you in a hole and you don't have time to develop the run to get yourselves out of it. The first series in the 2nd half will be interesting, I'm curious what they're going to go with to try to get back on track.

All I know is that Iowa needs to somehow generate a quick TO or three and out, followed up by a quick TD to have any shot at all!

Are you guys srsly pathetic enough to generate 8 pages of response to a troll dressed in a clown suit? Everyone should have a higher level of immunity to Deace-ism...

As far as the game goes, um ya. Simply put, the first two weeks spoiled us. Hawks dominated from the start in both games and the outcome was never really in question. They are playing a quality opponent tonight and their coach has obviously taken the first three courses that McCarney is currently offering on how to beat Iowa. That said, unless Arizona has Seneca Wallace on the sidelines we still have a moderate chance.

HAWKEYE SACK!!!!!! Let's go!!!! I like adding the nickelback. We're rushing three and getting pressure

Latest posts