Iowa v Xavier Official Game Thread

White is killing us...no one even has to guard him defensively. They drop in the lane and it just clogs things up. He has to take some shots from outside.

Everybody chill. I just poured my lucky basketball drink. Long Island Lemonade. things are gonna change here.

If I was just reading this thread and not watching the ESPN Scoreboard I would think Iowa was down by at least 20. Is it really that bad? Box score says it's pretty even.

We're getting killed in transition and on the glass. Clean those two things up and we will be fine in the 2nd half. Xavier is getting a lot of lucky bounces out there (Airball right to Stainbrook under the basket, Christon banking in a 3, etc.), which will hopefully even out the rest of the game.

We played horribly. Shot 41% as a team. If you take Marble out of the equation, the rest of the guys were a combined 5/15 33%. We got killed on the offensive boards, giving up 9 of them. We are lucky to be down only 7

We're getting killed in transition and on the glass. Clean those two things up and we will be fine in the 2nd half. Xavier is getting a lot of lucky bounces out there (Airball right to Stainbrook under the basket, Christon banking in a 3, etc.), which will hopefully even out the rest of the game.

Agreed, we will be ok I think. Clean it up, and all things considered we are closer than we should be. Thanks to Marble...

Latest posts