Iowa v ULM Game Thread

Don't you know by now that this staff can't manage a game clock? They left a timeout on the board and by doing that they potentially left 3 points on the field. I know it's not a big deal since it probably won't be close, but it's the principle of it. I love everything else the staff did in the half and I'm not complaining, but they need to learn how to manage the clock.

I will be a big deal at some point in the BIG TEN season. But I am glad they've mixed things up a bit..short throws, long throws, runs etc.

I'd just like to say to my south endzone peeps that you suck. The entire stadium has stood most of the game and you're sitting. Losers! If there's anyone in the student section that wouldn't mind somebody your moms age standing with you and actually getting onto the game, let me know!

Go Hawks!

poor danan hughes. having to constantly be reminded that his record is toast. he's being a really good sport about it. lots and lots of compliments to McNutt.

I'd just like to say to my south endzone peeps that you suck. The entire stadium has stood most of the game and you're sitting. Losers! If there's anyone in the student section that wouldn't mind somebody your moms age standing with you and actually getting onto the game, let me know!

Go Hawks!

If you are lucky, you too will get old some day. Guess most there are students & not old, but, just saying---

shoot, had him surrounded at the 15 and let him get 10 more.

lets step up D and get the ball back quick!

nielson and morris missing another tackle. what's going on with them today? not playing terrible, but looking sloppy.

Latest posts