Iowa v ULM Game Thread

Good to see them take a shot at scoring even though we didn't. Hope too see some more aggressive play against better competition than ULM though.

A couple of things:

1) I really wish we had McNutt for another year.
2) There are some 500,000 reasons to keep doing in the 2nd half what we did in the 1st half.

09-24-2011 11:22 AMbig10fan
can't hyde catch? why doesn't he fair catch it? at least sandeman would catch it.

My point exactly. It costs probably at least 15-20 yards to let it hit the ground let alone the risk of inadvertently hitting a player.

I want a rematch with teh clowns, now that our staff woke up with regard to offensive strategy :mad:

why not call timeout?

Don't you know by now that this staff can't manage a game clock? They left a timeout on the board and by doing that they potentially left 3 points on the field. I know it's not a big deal since it probably won't be close, but it's the principle of it. I love everything else the staff did in the half and I'm not complaining, but they need to learn how to manage the clock.

Well, I was thinking specifically about the paycheck that ULM is getting for this game. They're getting paid for the privilege of getting the crap kick out of 'em, and I want to see this team continue to oblige. :D

Ah, I see. You're quite the clever one. :)

I'd just like to say to my south endzone peeps that you suck. The entire stadium has stood most of the game and you're sitting. Losers! If there's anyone in the student section that wouldn't mind somebody your moms age standing with you and actually getting onto the game, let me know!

Go Hawks!

Latest posts