Iowa v. Purdue 2002 on BTN

Geez special teams that year was just insanely awesome..I miss those days!!! lol that announcer kept calling him Sean Constantine! hahaha

Great memories in this game in spite of the fact Bob Davie and Charles Davis were just butchering our guys names, especially Sean Considine.

Great memories in this game in spite of the fact Bob Davie and Charles Davis were just butchering our guys names, especially Sean Considine.

That was bad. You'd have thought that at some point, a producer would have would told them, or that they would have consulted the media guide in front of them.

Man, the Boilers were hitting just about everything in the second half. Much easier to watch this time knowing the outcome. ;)

Cap One was the most shocking. Orange Bowl was the biggest win. But Purdue 2002 was the most exciting game I personally witnessed as a Hawk fan. Three huge and unexpected plays, 90 yard pass to a tight end, 90 yard block kick return, blocked punt. Then Bank's big run and the floater to Clark where time stood still. And around all that Orton just sticking daggers in our hearts.

Just pure football magic.

Don't you mean John Constantine or Sean Consintine? I only watched part of it yesterday morning so those are the only two I remember.

Latest posts