Iowa v PSU Depth Chart: No Weisman (Garmon & Canzeri)

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Screen-Shot-2012-10-15-at-11.24.32-AM.png

SENIORS: 11 (6 offense (four starters) & 5 defense (five starters, with JR Lowery not listed as a starter)
JUNIORS: 5 offense & 6 defense
SOPH: 6 offense & 5 defense
RS FR: 3 offense & 5 defense
TRUE FR: 2 offense & 1 defense

Percentage of 10/15/12 two deep that is:

Junior or younger: 75%
Soph or younger: 50% (Weisman not listed, but he is a sophomore)

Last edited:
Bullock still suffering from the head injury? Is it possible for the 2-deeps to change by the end of the week?

Fellas he was in a walking boot after the game. If they only lose him for the PSU game thank your lucky stars.

Golly... I guess that in order to make it through a full season, you need about 3 Weisman....

Fellas he was in a walking boot after the game. If they only lose him for the PSU game thank your lucky stars.

Being in a walking boot doesn't = major injury. Plenty of athletes wear walking boots after an ankle/foot injury only to play days later.

I think those are put together on Sundays. My guess is that if a game had to be played Sunday, he'd be out. But I think he starts come Saturday night.

Being in a walking boot doesn't = major injury. Plenty of athletes wear walking boots after an ankle/foot injury only to play days later.

I agree that it doesn't appear to be a major injury. I just don't buy the bruise garbage that was being talked about Saturday night & Sunday.

It was significant enough to keep him out for OT & required a walking boot. Walking boots provide support and stabilize the foot and ankle. Any injury that requires that is concerning, at least to me anyway.

Last edited:
A name from the past I didn't think we would see this year. It would be interesting if after Weisman gets healthy we see the one two punch of Canzeri and Weisman.

Weisman has been an absolute beast, but if Canzeri gets some of those holes that Weisman has been getting then look out. There's not a player on the field who could catch Jordan from behind. Excited to see him to back. Someone mentioned earlier that he's put on some good weight.

Any chance Rogers gets a few carries to give us some size back there? Goaline? Garmon is tentative right now and just doesn't look ready.

Hes less than a year removed from knee surgery, Im sure hes lost at least a step at this point. I dont think he will be near as effective as Weisman. In fact I doubt he would have put up more than 65-70 yards against MSU. Much of what Weisman got he got on his own after running through a tackler.

I'd like to think if it's a "bruise" they put this out and he is fine and ready to play just no practice andante surpise PSU

Excited to see Canzeri back in action. Garmon is going to get his change to show what he's got on a big stage. Hopefully a nice rotation of he and Canzeri will open up the passing game.

Latest posts