Iowa v PSU Depth Chart: No Weisman (Garmon & Canzeri)

I agree that it doesn't appear to be a major injury. I just don't buy the bruise garbage that was being talked about Saturday night & Sunday.

It was significant enough to keep him out for OT & required a walking boot. Walking boots provide support and stabilize the foot and ankle. Any injury that requires that is concerning, at least to me anyway.

Boots can also be used to provide warmth and increase circulation to aid healing. Not at all unusual for deep bruises and sprains.

Hopefully Weisman is ready to go this Saturday but I doubt if he is ready for action. Hawks definitely need his running style to match up against Penn St defensive line.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bullock see's the playing field on Sat.

Ha thanks, So our two smallest guys out on the field, I hope we give them space with slip screens and bubbles or something, because we are not gonna be able to punch it up the middle for many yards and falling forward. Garmon is listed alot more than he really weighs.

Golly... I guess that in order to make it through a full season, you need about 3 Weisman....

What is the opposite of gold, frankincense and myrrh? This is what should be offered to AIRBHG, by the aforementioned Weismen.

Ha thanks, So our two smallest guys out on the field, I hope we give them space with slip screens and bubbles or something, because we are not gonna be able to punch it up the middle for many yards and falling forward. Garmon is listed alot more than he really weighs.

What does Garmon actually weigh?

Remember the lone sack against MSU, where Weisman got blown back on pass pro? Now imagine Canzeri in that position. The defender might just pick him up and throw him at Vandy's head.

Remember the lone sack against MSU, where Weisman got blown back on pass pro? Now imagine Canzeri in that position. The defender might just pick him up and throw him at Vandy's head.

That was just a really bad job by Weisman. Canzeri, Bullock, Garmon, Johnny Mullings, Mary Ferentz all could have done better than that with proper technique.

That was just a really bad job by Weisman. Canzeri, Bullock, Garmon, Johnny Mullings, Mary Ferentz all could have done better than that with proper technique.

The sad thing is, if JVB had any pocket presence at all he would have stepped up in the pocket on that and it wouldn't have been a sack, Weisman did his job by stepping and meeting the defender.

First we heard twisted ankle then bruised leg then something wrong with the foot and now we're back to high ankle sprain? Let's just wait until tomorrow to hear what's really wrong.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Weisman pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Per seeing the injury on replay. Its a high sprain inside the lankle, which is not a good place.

Latest posts