Iowa v OSU Game Thread

Well, let's see if our pathetic two minute offense can get us into field goal range, because unless there's a broken play, I don't see us even attempting to try and win it.

really tired of these type of games.

every game is close, every game down to the final drive, either Iowa on offense, or defense trying to stop someone.

Can we please just beat a team, and not have to go through this? I know MSU was easy, but really a couple times a year isn't enough.

at least we have our TO's, 1:47 so we shouldn't be in too much of a rush.

but special teams cost us another one. and some poor decisions by Stanzi, and of course our defense failing again when we needed them. worst 4th Q defense i've ever seen

The defense hasn't been clutch, but imagine if the offense had stayed on the field for more than 30 seconds?

Anyway, 4th quarter failures are as much on the coaches as they are on the players. Just been absolutely horrendous in the final quarter, which is REALLY sad, considering last year and considering all the talent we have on this team.

Hoping I'm proved wrong - but we'll get into FG range and miss a chip shot. This whole season has been about ineptitude of our Special Teams.

Latest posts