Iowa v OSU Game Thread

Pathetic-not flaming just can't believe how ill-prepared and what a poorly excuting team that this is. Coaching? Personally, I think so.

Stanzi sucks. No other way to put it. What a terrible, terrible game. 2 missed tds, taking sacks, not knowing where or throwing to the first down marker. Just mistakes that a 5th year senior should not make.

All 4 losses look the same.

Ridiculous.

This is one of the few teams that have not improved as the year has gone on in the KF era.

Embarrassing. Again.
When & where did this staff and their players lose their testes? Seriously. When did they become nutless wonders who fold up their tent when punched in the mouth?

Never been a big Stanzi fan as others. Regardless of his stats being a senior you would think he would not lock on one or two receivers or throw deep balls into double coverage.

Well, now the season has finally become disappointing for me. I was thinking another 10-2 season, 9-3 at worst. Instead we'll be fortunate to see a 9-4 season, depending on who we get in the Outback bowl (assuming we beat Minnesota next week).

More than the losses though, it's the fashion in which we've lost our 4 games. We've had a lead, only to have our defense promptly give away the game winning TD drive. And then, with time to run a 2 minute offense (usually with ~2 minutes and some TOs), we...just...can't.

Truly disappointed in how this season's ended.

Let's face it, every person watching this game knew how the final 10 minutes would play out.

This is really a 7-5 team (Indiana should have won).

Last edited:
no coaching adjustments again on D........ how can you expect LB's to cover 20 yards down field against a WR, not gonna happen......... I guess we should come to expect this from the coaching staff when we have high expectations.... play it to close to the vest and come out on the wrong end.

Latest posts