Iowa v Nebraska Game Thread

I don't know how many wins we get back, but a healthy Mark Weisman makes a major difference for this club. Again, there are too many issues to say Iowa wins 4 or 5 more games, but Weisman's punishing running ablility makes an impact.

there will be precious and few posessions today folx. 1st Qtr nearly gone - each team with 1 pos.

That never happened artard...

Haha, maybe so, (10-3? IDK)Iowa did have the lead though. My problem isn't with the players, it's the coaches, remember the playcalling in the second half? I'm just saying we saw this aggressiveness early last week and it ended abruptly.

I would lose half a million viesels if Neb fails to cover. FFFFFFUUUUUU

Haha, maybe so, (10-3? IDK)Iowa did have the lead though. My problem isn't with the players, it's the coaches, remember the playcalling in the second half? I'm just saying we saw this aggressiveness early last week and it ended abruptly.

Did you suffer a blow to the head? None of that stuff happened last week.

I don't know how many wins we get back, but a healthy Mark Weisman makes a major difference for this club. Again, there are too many issues to say Iowa wins 4 or 5 more games, but Weisman's punishing running ablility makes an impact.
Tru-dat. I say at least 3 more wins this season!

Latest posts