Iowa v Nebraska Game Thread

Dear Kurt,

This is DEFINITELY a dog crap team, and you have to be THEE worst game day coach in the nation. **** you.

-GH24

Isn't it great how the announcers say things like, "how can you take 1:12 to gain 12 yards? shouldn't you hurry up a bit? why is it taking 20 seconds to get a play off?"?

Wonderful.

He's Kirk Ferentz. He coached in the pros. How dare you question his decisions(sarcasm);)

Can't defend clock management or certain play calls when it is crunch time .

I hate to say it but I gotta say it....ferentz obviously does not coach for end of game situations...and although we can't make a change due to money, his one glaring weakness has cost Iowa too many times in the last 3 years.

Hats off to the defense ! We look great when the team can't pass due to weather.

The lack of urgency and EVERYBODY sees it....damnit !

Now that Vandy is not officially an Iowa Football player, is it okay to call him out individually? ;)

23rd birthday today. He has a lot of years to sit and think about what a failure he is. So will every body else in Iowa. If he were smart, he'd move to Alaska and change his name. Tails of his fail will spread far and wide.

Even though there are only 3 wins on the schedule next year I am excited to finally see a new qb.

Clearly the coaches thought that field goal at the half was good and the last two drives they were working toward a field goal to send it to overtime. Probably hard to see the the scoreboard from where they stand or an assistant didn't update Ferentz on the score. It happens. That's football.

23rd birthday today. He has a lot of years to sit and think about what a failure he is. So will every body else in Iowa. If he were smart, he'd move to Alaska and change his name. Tails of his fail will spread far and wide.
JVB had a bad year. He is not a good college QB. But I still think some of the comments in this thread go to far.

Yes, if you make the decision to play major college FB (particularly the QB position), you have to take the bad with the good. But some of these comments, wow. Ghost, there is no way you have the balls to make these comments to JVB in person.

JVB had a bad year. He is not a good college QB. But I still think some of the comments in this thread go to far.

Yes, if you make the decision to play major college FB (particularly the QB position), you have to take the bad with the good. But some of these comments, wow. Ghost, there is no way you have the balls to make these comments to JVB in person.

You sir have been trolled

Rick rolled?

Latest posts