Iowa v Nebraska Game Thread

I swear, I am just ready to flip out at JVB. I wish I could just go to the game right now and boo him to his face, and then boo on his entire family.

Hopefully we get a long drive going, get some points, and then the 4th qtr comes and we have the wind. Score a TD here and itll be hard for Nebby to score against the wind.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to lose. I'll be glad if we win. The fact of the matter though is that this game is only close because Nebbie has fudged up a couple times and taking their offense out of it. Our defense has looked very good, but I think Nebraska is too talented on offense for us to hold up like this all day long. As such, our offense is going to have to produce if we want to win, in spite of Greg Davis, Kirk Ferentz, and the wind. Vandy has actually looked decent, with the exception of poor throws deep down the field, which I will chalk up to the wind.

If Ioway wins this gaem, kurt will look liek he has icicles stuck to his cheeks because his cry-baby tears will freeze on the way down

Latest posts