Iowa v Nebraska Game Thread

Smith dropping a pass on 3rd down, an offense that can't capitalize on 2 TO's or a great PR by Hyde, a HUGE penalty, no idea how to manage a late game situation....all this is about finding ways to make winning plays. This roster has NO IDEA how to do that. No leadership, no toughness, no confidence. And that culture starts at the top. Winning this game would be nice. But the mentality and atmosphere surrounding this program has to change.

And I forgot, a 3rd and 1 in Nebby territory where we throw a 15 yard pass, into the wind.

Nebraska is handing the game to us, but our overmatched staff does not realize it. The complete lack of common sense in managing the game & reading the flow of the game, clock mgmt, etc...is beyond belief frustrating.

When is the insanity going to stop? Can't get a played called so call timeout, then have too many players in the huddle after the timeout. That's after someone didn't know the snap count. Just terrible. Good thing Nebraska sucks even worse right now. Bad thing is they're a second half team.

I hate the Failin' Ferrets's
I really want them gone from my University

LOL Ghost. My mentality won't help this club. I'd admire your outlook brother, I really do. Nobody said we look bad. You are absolutely right. We've outplayed Nebby. But good teams find ways to punish opponents when given these kinds of opportunities. Iowa didn't. And there is one half left. I hope you are right Ghost. I really do. But a win today won't make much difference if the program's mentality doesn't change.

What about your mentality. Beating a top 15 program, so what to do? I know, complain that we have a shattered program!

Makes sense amirite? We suck so bad, and are so pathetic, we're only bullying Nebraska up and down the field!

STFU LOSER

#ghostisburning

Bullying up and down the field? We have 7 points and haven't scored since the first drive. 0 points on two turnovers.

good grief can't you guys just be happy that we are in the game with a shot at ruining nebbys chances at the tiitle?? You are acting like we are a top 10 program that is on a bad run. We should be happy that we aren't getting rolled.

good grief can't you guys just be happy that we are in the game with a shot at ruining nebbys chances at the tiitle?? You are acting like we are a top 10 program that is on a bad run. We should be happy that we aren't getting rolled.

As others have said, they are disappointed we aren't up more. We shot ourselves in the foot with mental mistakes.

We are only in the game cause of N's incompetence.

Latest posts