Iowa v ISU Game Thread

I'm not convinced we're winning again this year (overreaction, though we don't have too many left).

Why can't we just have one great shooter? Ogels3 will be a good one I think but geeze it sucks having 3 guys on the court at all times who are not shooting/ scoring threats

is there any player on Iowa you would take over Royce White?

Maybe we can leave Brommer and Archie in Hilton and kidnap White back to IC.

6-8 from the ft line one more ft and it will be more than they shot the other night
they are being coached a hell of alot better than Lick could and did
go follow you butt buddy lick in Ohio

Yeah, this is going to be a blowout. On offense we're just shooting early, contested shots and on defense we don't play defense.

We have played...

Melsahn?????? WFT? Boxout?

like the most poorly coached team in the country, for pretty much the whole year. Not having talent is one thing, but there is something very much amiss with this team.

Iowa State is not all that good, and they can pretty much name the score tonight.

I've not seen a worse team in some time. Gatens is sleep walking out there. We need Cartwright. Worse yet these kids look like they've given up the ship.

Iowa St. is the second most awfully coached team and we're making them look like Coack K is on the sidelines.

Don't think I can stomach this much longer and I very rarely turn off games..apathy setting in....must resist, the program needs fans but this team is so bad

Latest posts