Iowa v ISU Game Thread

The second half of last season was so promising, and we lost virtually nothing off the roster. I don't understand why we are struggling so mightily with such mediocre teams like ISU, UNI, and Campbell. At least Clemson and Creighton are NCAA tournament caliber teams.

The second half of last season was so promising, and we lost virtually nothing off the roster. I don't understand why we are struggling so mightily with such mediocre teams like ISU, UNI, and Campbell. At least Clemson and Creighton are NCAA tournament caliber teams.

Clemson is not.

have we won a game this year where we've been down early? this team just doesn't seem to have the fight to come back.

We can't shoot, handle the ball, rebound, or play defense....other than that, we're ok

Couple things...

Cole was not a great player, but he was about 100 times better than anyone we run out there in the post right now (Brommer and White especially). Basabe's play has been just plain bad this year. He's playing with more energy tonight against ISU and looks to be getting back. But overall we are just a dreadful, horrific defensive team. When you can't defend the inside and can't defend the 3-point shot you are sunk.

It's disappointing watching Iowa play an undisciplined, poorly coached ISU team and still getting our ***** handed to us.

Latest posts