Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

Ya know, whether you want to admit it or not, teams other than Iowa can score touchdowns. We supposed to win 55-0 every week? Jesus, it's 7 points, it's early. Stop your ********.

FFS, quit being a whiny ***** and log off the site if you don't like it then. It's not that difficult.

You act like you're forced to be here and deal with everybody else. You're not. Go enjoy the game without us already.

me whiny? okay....hi pot, I'm kettle.;)

As fans, each game carries an expectation. Most fans would agree our defense should have performed better on their initial series against this Indiana team. Let everyone vent, nothing wrong with a forum that allows us to express. Lets hope the defense can tighten up now that we know what to expect.

Well said Scorpio. Cibula takes this game thread very serious. He is passionate..

I don't know why some of you people come on here. We have known since the ISU game that our defense is not very good this year. It is not a surprise. We dont have the horses we had in the past. We are going to give up points and yards. Get over it. They are playing hard and doing their best. It is not like anyone out there is just faking it. And yes there will be some adjustments either in personel or approach at some point and they may only be minor, but at some point we will get some stops and things will be okay.

Our defense is struggling but I'm pretty sure we've never done....what ever that was.

Indiana wanted McNutt to make history.

Well said Scorpio. Cibula takes this game thread very serious. He is passionate..

I love that you all blame me for being level headed. I don't mind people venting or being upset...its just really old hearing the same thing week in week out and all game. Sorry for being so rational. I hate this team, KOK and everything black and gold....is that better?

Latest posts