Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

You guys are UNREAL. Have you NOT watched any games this year.....our defense is not what is has been. GET OVER IT!

Really Cibula. Just let a Division 1 QB making his first start sitback and pick us apart.. Nice...

In all honesty this just solidify's to me that this Iowa's Defense is just bad.. Very Bad!!

I don't think some of you watch any other football games besides Iowa. Seriously. These threads bring out some morons.

You guys are UNREAL. Have you NOT watched any games this year.....our defense is not what is has been. GET OVER IT!

So then you tell me why you would say Iowa will sitback and allow a first time starter to make a mistake. I'm thinking that would be the opposite of what you want, why let him get comfortable..

Really Cibula. Just let a Division 1 QB making his first start sitback and pick us apart.. Nice...In all honesty this just solidify's to me that this Iowa's Defense is just bad.. Very Bad!!

Exactly. No excuse for fundamental missed tackles and multiple 3rd and long conversions. Those things shouldn't change no matter if you're good or bad.

Donatell is NOT good enough to be a starter.

But, beyond that, running a D where Hyde releases his guy to Donatell in that situation is pure idiocy.

Anyone with a brain knows empty backfield means QB sneak. Don't these guys watch film during the week? IU had no problem running the ball either.

3rd and 13 and our D didn't have a clue. As soon as that guy puts his foot in the ground and moves forward he's NOT GOING TO THROW THE BALL you idiots.

Latest posts