Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

Relax!!!

Once again we all know that the Hawks play up or down to their opponents and bad QB's tend to look great against them.

We also know that this is not a BCS bowl talent team and we should be sitting at 7 or 8 wins after the regular season is over. No point in getting upset over one drive.

So then you tell me why you would say Iowa will sitback and allow a first time starter to make a mistake. I'm thinking that would be the opposite of what you want, why let him get comfortable..

I just can't figure out why anyone who watches this team is surprised. It's just the way our defense is. LIke it or not, whining about it all game doesn't change anything.

This 3rd down defensive stratgey is failing again and again

Time to bring pressure or something.

80% 3rd down conversions isnt just luck or lack of execution. It's also bad strategy.

I just can't figure out why anyone who watches this team is surprised. It's just the way our defense is. LIke it or not, whining about it all game doesn't change anything.

Not whining about it. Just stating facts is all. I'm not the coach but if I were I would be doing everything in my power defensively to make his first start an unenjoyable one. Especially up 7 at home, bring some heat...:D

So then you tell me why you would say Iowa will sitback and allow a first time starter to make a mistake. I'm thinking that would be the opposite of what you want, why let him get comfortable..

As fans, each game carries an expectation. Most fans would agree our defense should have performed better on their initial series against this Indiana team. Let everyone vent, nothing wrong with a forum that allows us to express. Lets hope the defense can tighten up now that we know what to expect.

Latest posts