Iowa to lose one from the 2010 class

MisterHappy

Was just listening to "Good Call" on KXIC hosted by Brent Balbinot. Rob Howe said that one of the members of the 2010 class is looking at getting out of his signed LOI. That would suck.

So much for that heralded recruiting class. Hopefully it is not Larson, as he is the highest rated recruit in that class. Next year is looking just that more much bleak now.

So much for that heralded recruiting class. Hopefully it is not Larson, as he is the highest rated recruit in that class. Next year is looking just that more much bleak now.

I agree with the Larson comment. Can't lose he or Brust, IMO. Can't lose any, but I think those are the better two on paper, at least.

The key here is the recruit was looking to get out - may or may not reach fruition.
The most talented of the 4 will be coming to Iowa, that I'm 99% sure of.

I will leave it at that. I don't want to start any more rumors on this than are already out there. Sorry that I can't be any more specific.

Per Rob, this is overblown and nothing to worry about at this point. The things he heard were as he put it, "flimsy at best."

So for now, false alarm. Sorry to spoil all the fun.

Last edited:
You might want to check with your sources.

I have checked with my sources, I can't get get into details - however I assure you 100 percent Ben is coming to Iowa.

I can narrow it down to who is def. coming in, but by doing that, I will single out who this discussion is about. I can't do that.

This may not even reach fruition, like I said. The talks on this might be a bit overblown as I said in my last post.

Per Rob, this is overblown and nothing to worry about at this point. The things he heard were as he put it, "flimsy at best."

So for now, false alarm. Sorry to spoil all the fun.

If that is the case, than I have to admit I'm surprised that Rob would mention something like this on the radio, given all the negative press around the program. This can only lead to a big uproar..

If that is the case, than I have to admit I'm surprised that Rob would mention something like this on the radio, given all the negative press around the program. This can only lead to a big uproar..

Rob is at times negative press around the program!!! Just saying!!!

Agreed. He said that he said on the air that the info was flimsy and likely way overblown, but that little caveat probably got missed by a lot of listeners who heard only the MOREDOOMTERRIBLEIOWAHOOPSDEATHBADKABOOM and simply tuned out the rest.

These are the types of threads that either need to be

a) Given who allegedly isn't coming
b) deleted

This other crap is just useless "my source is better then your source" junk

(my two cents)

The talks on this "might" be a bit overblown as I said in my last post.

This statement doesn't sound all that encouraging to me either Storm.

Latest posts