Iowa Targeting January for New OC

You have a wild imagination. On top of that, you are obsessed with me and that’s weird. And I’d also say, way too much time on your hands
The mood of the room is changing. Multiple daily posts that go so far as to claim KF is throwing games by not playing the best players-over what sounded like many years, is no longer au courant.

Believe me, everybody understands you are a contrarian, buddy. That's cool but it's gets boring for the rest of us after the first few hundred days.

It's not obsession, it's opportunity. You are a target rich environment.

compared with. "for the past 25 years i've done it this way"

Reminds me of a lodge meeting where some young member wants to change spagetti night to Thursday. Old timer stands up and makes an emotinal speech " For 25 years now me and Hilda been coming up here on Toosdee nights for spagetti night. Its always been that way. Its Toosdee night. That's what we've done for 25 years, that's just the way its always been"
Lol. That has Fargo speech written all over it.......aye? Ya.............Ya.

The mood of the room is changing. Multiple daily posts that go so far as to claim KF is throwing games by not playing the best players-over what sounded like many years, is no longer au courant.

Believe me, everybody understands you are a contrarian, buddy. That's cool but it's gets boring for the rest of us after the first few hundred days.

Lol. You made me Google "au courant".

Was Kirk required to interview any minority candidates as part of the hiring process? If he was, I wonder if he interviewed LeVar? And as part of the screening process, I wonder if Goetz gets a chance to speak with any finalist? Maybe she is urging Kirk to consider the promotion?

I’ve been on here for about 20 years. And I’d suggest getting over yourself and just speak for yourself. Also, you are stretching wide what was really said and clouding the context

I’ve been on here for about 20 years. And I’d suggest getting over yourself and just speak for yourself. Also, you are stretching wide what was really said and clouding the context
1. What does "get over yourself" mean? I've always wondered what that meant. It seems nonsensical but I've heard others use the expression. What are you saying?

2. I've given thought to "speak for yourself" comment. I disagree. My manner of politesse is I think acceptable.

3. To be honest, I have no recollection of whatever set this off. So, if you drop it, brother so will I.

We need an OC and we need to have our QB's coached well. However we accomplish that does not matter to me. But....please do it soon to give us hope for next year.

Gang I'm starting to think that KF is having a hard time finding people who want the job. He's eschewed offense for years and I think his self awarness about this subject has been lacking. This is a brutal wake up call.

If he had to settle for coach Bud as the OC, If Cade isn't healthy and stay healthy, we're in for more of the same... and I don't think it will end well for KF at Iowa

Gang I'm starting to think that KF is having a hard time finding people who want the job. He's eschewed offense for years and I think his self awarness about this subject has been lacking. This is a brutal wake up call.

If he had to settle for coach Bud as the OC, If Cade isn't healthy and stay healthy, we're in for more of the same... and I don't think it will end well for KF at Iowa
I hope you’re wrong. I’m concerned that you might be right.

Latest posts