Iowa State: I don't get it

If you don't know what your talking about shut your mouth.

Doublewide, you are an embarrassment to ISU fans. Please shut up and go away.

But before you go, please enlighten me and tell me how a team that scored 7 points against Ohio State, 17 against ASU, and 23 against Western Michigan has a better offense than Texas.

As for talent, it's not close, so please don't try and say Illinois has more talent than Texas

What I don't get is how the hell we've lost so many times to the Clowns under Ferentz.

You lose because you are bad. The lack of strength of the B1G lures you into thinking that you actually have a somewhat decent football program, when, in fact, you guys are balls awful.

You lose because you are bad. The lack of strength of the B1G lures you into thinking that you actually have a somewhat decent football program, when, in fact, you guys are balls awful.

Love the blind hate. The clowns win once in a while and we are balls awful. You really are a moron aren't you. Why do you think that the Big 12 is so tough? Oh, I know the clowns are terrible and constantly at the bottom of the big 12. Its easy to ***** about your schedule when your team is god awful and everybody else in the confrence is better than you.

classic stuff out of you Testa, classic stuff. keep it rolling. you are a good addition to the forum.

Love the blind hate. The clowns win once in a while and we are balls awful. You really are a moron aren't you. Why do you think that the Big 12 is so tough? Oh, I know the clowns are terrible and constantly at the bottom of the big 12. Its easy to ***** about your schedule when your team is god awful and everybody else in the confrence is better than you.

You mistake hate for complete indifference. We have been at the bottom of the Big 12 over the past because coach Mac was a delusional madman and we had 2 coaching changes in 3 years.

That being said, if we were in the B1G we would be doing a helluva lot better.

Doublewide, you are an embarrassment to ISU fans. Please shut up and go away.

But before you go, please enlighten me and tell me how a team that scored 7 points against Ohio State, 17 against ASU, and 23 against Western Michigan has a better offense than Texas.

As for talent, it's not close, so please don't try and say Illinois has more talent than Texas

Talent wise Illinois easily matches up with UT.

Scheelhasse>>> Than anyone UT lines up.

Runningbacks is a push

Illinois has better WR's

Illinois Dline is better than UT's.

Illinois downfall is caused by a guy named Ron Zook. He cripples us in every facet of the game see the OSU game from Sat.

And its an honor that you call me embarrassing. Its probably about snack time for you and your afternoon nap.

You mistake hate for complete indifference. We have been at the bottom of the Big 12 over the past because coach Mac was a delusional madman and we had 2 coaching changes in 3 years.

That being said, if we were in the B1G we would be doing a helluva lot better.

What about before coach Mac, wasn't ISU still bottom of the barrel in the Big 8? :D

I'm sure you would do better in the Big Ten, it isn't like Iowa had more wins over Big 12 North schools last year then ISU did.

Runningbacks is a push

Illinois has better WR's

Illinois downfall is caused by a guy named Ron Zook. He cripples us in every facet of the game see the OSU game from Sat.

And its an honor that you call me embarrassing. Its probably about snack time for you and your afternoon nap.

Running backs is a push? Illinois best RB is their QB. Brown and Witaker are better. I noticed how you didn't mention that Texas has better LB's and DB's.

Texas currently has the #2 SOS in the country. Illinios? 49th. Please don't compare the two. You'll look uneducated.

What about before coach Mac, wasn't ISU still bottom of the barrel in the Big 8? :D

I'm sure you would do better in the Big Ten, it isn't like Iowa had more wins over Big 12 North schools last year then ISU did.

Mac was hired in 95. I was three. I don't give a **** what happened before then.

Running backs is a push? Illinois best RB is their QB. Brown and Witaker are better. I noticed how you didn't mention that Texas has better LB's and DB's.

Texas currently has the #2 SOS in the country. Illinios? 49th. Please don't compare the two. You'll look uneducated.

Witaker? Please. Brown will be in the future as of now no. And what does SOS have to do with talent on a certain team?

Jesus you are a waterhead.

Runningbacks is a push

Illinois has better WR's

Another thing on Scheelhasse. He's a solid college QB but he hasn't done ANYTHING against a team with a pulse in his career. Nothing!

In fact against the teams that play defense, he has had just 1 game with a QB rating over 100. He inflates his #'s against bad teams and sucks against good teams. 7 points at home against a team that just got drilled for 34 the week before?

Nathan Scheelhaase Game By Game Stats and Performance - Illinois Fighting Illini - ESPN

Witaker? Please. Brown will be in the future as of now no. And what does SOS have to do with talent on a certain team?

Jesus you are a waterhead.

Talent may appear better to less knowledgeable football fans like yourself when you see Illinois compete against Northwestern and than watch Texas compete against Oklahoma.

It's pretty simple.

Talent may appear better to less knowledgeable football fans like yourself when you see Illinois compete against Northwestern and than watch Texas compete against Oklahoma.

It's pretty simple.

Holy **** you make shadasrevenge look like Einstein.

Latest posts