Iowa State: I don't get it

Running backs is a push? Illinois best RB is their QB. Brown and Witaker are better. I noticed how you didn't mention that Texas has better LB's and DB's.

Texas currently has the #2 SOS in the country. Illinios? 49th. Please don't compare the two. You'll look uneducated.

What does SOS have to do with anything. Texas has beat four garbage teams and got blown out by every decent team they've played, and you use this to support your point?

I can't speak much on the Illinois offensive talent,(because I don't much about those guys) but Tejas aint that great just yet. F those guys!

Horns have some inflated point totals with punt blocks score, a ton of short fields vs UCLA/ISU and the KRTD vs OSU.

I didn't read this whole thread because what I did was kind of a trainwreck but the Big Ten is the probably the third best BCS conference, not as bad as people think, and, while the Big 12 is better, you lose every game you play against good teams by a bunch of points, you aren't that good and you can't use a tough schedule as an excuse.

Latest posts