Iowa State: I don't get it

Really, so if you want to compare numbers then compare it this way: NW has the 52nd ranked offense, ISU has the 108th ranked D. ISU has the 74th ranked offense, NW has the 101st ranked D. And before you start about the offenses ISU has faced you should know ISU has only faced 2 offenses in the top 20 (3rd and 13th) another ranked 67th (Iowa), and another ranked 69th (Texas) and another one at 103rd (UConn) yet they are still ranked 108th in total D.

One could argue the NW D has faced better offenses as well as they have faced: the 27th (Michigan), 42nd (Illinois), 47th (Army) and the 67th (Iowa).

So again I don't think ISU would be able to outscore NW and would lose.

Do you REALLY think Illinois, Army, and Iowa have better offenses than Baylor, Mizzou, and Texas? Really? Just think about it for a second....REALLY?

Illinois's offense is awful. They've played 2 DECENT teams and put up 12.5 points on those defenses. Hell Missouri ON THE ROAD put up 30 points on an ASU team that Illinois could only put 17 on at HOME

All this hype about the Big 12 leaves me cold. We handled a better Missouri team than this one last year. Does anyone really think we would lose to them by 30-40 points? Kansas is woeful, Texas is still in their funk from a year ago; A&M and Baylor are wildly inconsistent. I will give you Oklahoma and Ok State who are better than all Big 10 teams save Wisconsin. The rest of the conference we could certainly play with just like we can with the Big 10. I am not saying we would beat all of them just as we won't with the Big 10, but we would not lose by 30 and 40 points to Baylor, Texas and Missouri. Iowa State's annual collapse does not somehow make the conference any better than it is when it comes to playing teams other than Iowa State. With the collapse the Clones are enjoying, they could lose to Kansas.

You handled Missouri last year? Weren't they winning in the 4th and about to score to go up by double digits when you got gift wrapped a present? Regardless this Mizzou team is better at every position minus QB, which as we all know is a big position

I like the part where you picked an outlier (Iowa vs. Mizzou) and ignored the vast body of evidence, which that the B1G went 2-5 in bowl games, with the OSU win vacated. You guys lost five ******* bowl games in one day. Five. If i was you i would demolish all football stadiums in the conference and never play football again.

i picked the outlier because clown fans on this website don't talk about OSU as it represents the b10. they pick another school. i think you know what team they pick. as in if iowa was in the b12, and ISU in the b10, ISU would be going to rose bowls and iowa would be winning 3 games a year. so that is the logic i used when i picked 'the outlier'.

but, i don't have high hopes of clown fan being able to disseminate logic, so i understand if you don't.

You handled Missouri last year? Weren't they winning in the 4th and about to score to go up by double digits when you got gift wrapped a present? Regardless this Mizzou team is better at every position minus QB, which as we all know is a big position

no, you are right. handled is more like 52-17.

Ok 17, what would your guys record have been without Jantz? You would have lost to Iowa, that's for sure, so stop pretending that Persa not playing against Army doesn't matter. Persa is their everything. Also, NW lost to Michigan and Illinois (last second TD), both of which are better than anyone you have lost to. Their worst loss was to Michigan by 18 (28 to 24 after 3 qtrs), while you guys have been absolutely blown out the past 3 games. The only thing pointing to a NW loss against you guys, is a game played 5 weeks ago vs Iowa. Catch up, and you'll see that all other signs point to NW winning. I don't think they'd beat you guys bad, but they would beat you.

Neither Illinois nor Michigan would beat anyone that we have played in the past 3 weeks. Can you imagine Michigan's defense against RGIII? And Illinois? They suck. Their and 8-4 team in a bad conference with a bad OOC coached by one of the worst coaches in D1

i picked the outlier because clown fans on this website don't talk about OSU as it represents the b10. they pick another school. i think you know what team they pick. as in if iowa was in the b12, and ISU in the b10, ISU would be going to rose bowls and iowa would be winning 3 games a year. so that is the logic i used when i picked 'the outlier'.

but, i don't have high hopes of clown fan being able to disseminate logic, so i understand if you don't.

When you actually want to form a coherent thought, let me know. That post made no sense whatsoever.

Neither Illinois nor Michigan would beat anyone that we have played in the past 3 weeks. Can you imagine Michigan's defense against RGIII? And Illinois? They suck. Their and 8-4 team in a bad conference with a bad OOC coached by one of the worst coaches in D1

Im pretty sure Michigan and Illinois could beat MU.

Do you REALLY think Illinois, Army, and Iowa have better offenses than Baylor, Mizzou, and Texas? Really? Just think about it for a second....REALLY?

Illinois's offense is awful. They've played 2 DECENT teams and put up 12.5 points on those defenses. Hell Missouri ON THE ROAD put up 30 points on an ASU team that Illinois could only put 17 on at HOME

It doesn't matter what I think, I just used stats and rankings of this current year. But I would say Illinois, Army and Iowa do have better offenses then Texas. Just because they put up 37 against ISU and play in the Big 12 doesn't mean they good.

Can you imagine Baylor's defense against Denard Robinson? I think Michigan would beat all 3 teams ISU just played as well.

It doesn't matter what I think, I just used stats and rankings of this current year. But I would say Illinois, Army and Iowa do have better offenses then Texas. Just because they put up 37 against ISU and play in the Big 12 doesn't mean they good.

Illinois has played 2 DECENT teams all year and have scored 17 and 7 in those two games. That offense is MUCH worse than Texas's and has much less talent. And Army? Really?

Iowa probably has a better offense as they have the better offensive line. Texas a weak line.

If you actually believe this you should probably be admitted to a Mental Hospital. You are a danger to yourself and everyone around you.

If you actually believe this you should probably be admitted to a Mental Hospital. You are a danger to yourself and everyone around you.

Watching the ISU Texas game Texas offense looked like junk. Absolute garbage. I guess I can join ISUer in the looney bin. 8-4 or 7-5 HAHAHA

When you actually want to form a coherent thought, let me know. That post made no sense whatsoever.

i already put in to my post to you that i understood if you didn't understand. you know, clownz being clownz when it comes to logic. you don't have to post back that you don't understand as it is understood.

the fun part here is it is your team in the shatter.

I know reading comprehension isn't very good with clone fans, so I bolded the part that was very important. In fact it is the first f*ing sentence.

Illinois has played 2 DECENT teams all year and have scored 17 and 7 in those two games. That offense is MUCH worse than Texas's and has much less talent. And Army? Really?

Iowa probably has a better offense as they have the better offensive line. Texas a weak line.

If you don't know what your talking about shut your mouth.

i already put in to my post to you that i understood if you didn't understand. you know, clownz being clownz when it comes to logic. you don't have to post back that you don't understand as it is understood.

the fun part here is it is your team in the shatter.

I don't think "clownz" fans have problems with logic, I think it is more likely that hawkeye fans have problems with the English language. And inbreeding.

Latest posts