Iowa State Cancels Incarnate Word for Drake

You clearly don't see the $$ bennifits and players getting playing time. It's okay you're not that bright, the world needs ditch diggers too

It's not the only bennifet "dipshit"

LOL......Anyone with even the most limited football knowledge understood playing this game was dumb as *uck for ISU.

The only reason Polturd scheduled this game was so he didn't have to refund season ticket holders money. LOL at how the fans view this game.

LOL......Anyone with even the most limited football knowledge understood playing this game was dumb as *uck for ISU.

The only reason Polturd scheduled this game was so he didn't have to refund season ticket holders money. LOL at how the fans view this game.

Looks like ISU needs the game. Drake getting constant pressure on Brock Shitty

Looks like ISU needs the game. Drake getting constant pressure on Brock Shitty

63460047.jpg

I'm not wrong. They weren't canceling the game no matter the opponent so better get over it already

WTF man. I said from the beginning the only reason Polturd was doing this was so he didn't have to refund money to fans. So yes I agree, Polturd isn't smart enough to cancel the game. Yet even an idiot like Barta would have never replace IW with Drake, as ISU was already bowl eligible.

So my whole point is just how *ucking stupid Polturd was to bring in Drake, as it brought NOTHING to the ISU team to play Drake. You argued with me the whole time, but you know I am right, was always right, and you are finally seeing it.

Oh the irony. Iowa fans chiding IISU about close games with lower level teams. The Des Moines Metro Super Bowl.

Oh the irony. Iowa fans chiding IISU about close games with lower level teams. The Des Moines Metro Super Bowl.
There's lower level teams, and then there's Drake. They are non-scholarship. They had 4 OL over 290. They got destroyed by scholarship FCS teams.

ISU should be embarrassed for ever scheduling this game, and even more embarrassed for almost losing to what is essentially a D3 team.

I don't think you understand what level Drake is. That is why this game was a joke before today, and an embarrassment for ISU that they nearly lost it. Heck go over to cryclownfantastics and even they know what an embarrassment it was to play Drake and barely win.

I don't think you understand what level Drake is. That is why this game was a joke before today, and an embarrassment for ISU that they nearly lost it. Heck go over to cryclownfantastics and even they know what an embarrassment it was to play Drake and barely win.

I do know what level that is. Kind of like playing Augustana in basektball....kind of.

Terrible and just plain dumb comparison. MAC teams >>>>>>>>>> Drake

Oh, UNI and NDSU are MAC. OK didn't know that. Heck ISU, the IL won gave the Hawks some issues. Mac teams on occasion do beat the Hawks.... Oh..NDSU..

Stop being so smart.

Just think about it. If not for the Hurricane ISU might have won over the Hawks. Drake almost beat ISU....