Iowa St. is still Iowa St.

That was so damn funny. Once KSU started that last drive I was hoping they'd rip their hearts out and boy they didn't disappoint me.

You want real delusion? In a thread about Campbell, some are actually saying that ISU is a better job than Nebraska.
I don't care that ISU had a better season this year, and Nebraska's program is in the dumps. The idea that the ISU HC is a better job than Nebraska is beyond laughable.

They are losing their minds over the officiating. If it was Oklahoma they might have a point, but why the hell would the refs or Big 12 care about a mediocre KSU team. Just seems like a ton of whining over nothing to me.

You want real delusion? In a thread about Campbell, some are actually saying that ISU is a better job than Nebraska.
I don't care that ISU had a better season this year, and Nebraska's program is in the dumps. The idea that the ISU HC is a better job than Nebraska is beyond laughable.

Nebraska is a better job, but I understand why Matt Campbell wouldn't go near it. If Nebraska is his best offer the better play would be to stay in Ames.

They are losing their minds over the officiating. If it was Oklahoma they might have a point, but why the hell would the refs or Big 12 care about a mediocre KSU team. Just seems like a ton of whining over nothing to me.

getting to 8 wins, with a potential to win 9 is a big deal to them.

Here's the thing: Nebraska has been down so long Fusker Han doesn't know which way is up. Anything Matty C (or anyone else for that matter) does will look like an improvement. He could do no wrong. Which would carry him for at least a few years.

Coach in the Big Ten or in a rapidly diminishing conference that is about to whither away? Easy choice...

Nebraska is a better job, but I understand why Matt Campbell wouldn't go near it. If Nebraska is his best offer the better play would be to stay in Ames.

Ohio State is supposedly his dream job, but who knows how long Urban will coach. Plus, if Iowa State falls off his star will lose a lot of its shine. Striking now while the iron is hot might be his best play. Not sure Nebraska really makes sense for him though outside of money.

Here's the thing: Nebraska has been down so long Fusker Han doesn't know which way is up. Anything Matty C (or anyone else for that matter) does will look like an improvement. He could do no wrong. Which would carry him for at least a few years.

Coach in the Big Ten or in a rapidly diminishing conference that is about to whither away? Easy choice...

Solich and Pelini won 8,9 games a year and that wasn't good enough. MC could win 9 games a season in his first 3 and be on the hot seat in year 4. Until that fan base dials back expectations it isn't a great job.

I think Nebraska fans may be drifting a little closer to reality. (well, some of them). The pressure to win 10 games by year 3 is probably in the rear window.

Ohio State is supposedly his dream job, but who knows how long Urban will coach. Plus, if Iowa State falls off his star will lose a lot of its shine. Striking now while the iron is hot might be his best play. Not sure Nebraska really makes sense for him though outside of money.

All MC has to do is keep ISU competitive, get a few big upsets here and there and that iron stays pretty hot. Remember he is only 38.

Latest posts