IOWA-Purdue bites the big one game thread.

Basically a 20 point first quarter by Iowa and then stop doing what's working.

Going soft on D and Greg Davis calling a QB draw. That's what rubs me the wrong way with the program. Undefeated or not, keep doing what's working.

That TO on CJ. Big mental error there

Points on 2 short fields. Just gotta not turn the ball over and play sound. Score on first possession is very important.

It bothers the hell out of me that teams, especially Purdue with a FREAKING BACKUP Q, can basically complete passes underneath at will against us. What will OSU's QB do to us in the championship game? Or the bowl team's QB? Scary.

OSU will kill this defense. I'm hoping for Michigan.

Maybe several blitzes would help wake up our defense.

Ohio State will butcher our defense. In that game CJ will have to do his best Joe Montana impression to keep us from getting embarrassed.

Those points are products of Iowa getting too cute on O and going back to playing "no big plays" 20yrds off there man defense. Just run the ball!!! Stop being cute with end arounds and FB runs.

With the 4 running backs we have CJ shouldn't be running the ball today. As for Parker I think it's time he move on. Can't stand watching this crap! They score anyway so why not make it difficult for them. Heck I could catch those passes as far off our dee is playing.

Those points are products of Iowa getting too cute on O and going back to playing "no big plays" 20yrds off there man defense. Just run the ball!!! Stop being cute with end arounds and FB runs.
Yep. 20 pt lead and into our cozy shell we go. God I hate that!!!! Play aggressive for 60 freaking minutes!!!!!!!!!

Its the same D Norm played and its the same D that kept bad teams in games with us. You can move the ball at will on Iowa if you protect the QB. He just needs to find the open man 5-7yards down field because were playing 20 FKING YARDS OFF!!!

Maybe several blitzes would help wake up our defense.

Ohio State will butcher our defense. In that game CJ will have to do his best Joe Montana impression to keep us from getting embarrassed.

Sorry we use the bend and break defense. No blitz's here. We will be embarrassed today if this team and the coaches don't shape up.

It bothers the hell out of me that teams, especially Purdue with a FREAKING BACKUP Q, can basically complete passes underneath at will against us. What will OSU's QB do to us in the championship game? Or the bowl team's QB? Scary.
He was the starter at beginning of the season so let's not get carried away and act like because he is a backup that he sucks. Purdue like everyone we will play will do all it can to knock us off, the Defense will be the unit that will be stressed the most. We've seen it since the Indiana game..

Sorry we use the bend and break defense. No blitz's here. We will be embarrassed today if this team and the coaches don't shape up.

My goodness! Amazing stuff on this board.

So Purdue gets a fortunate 4th down conversion and a short field turnover by CJ to get 3 and now Iowa needs to shape up??

Latest posts