IOWA-Purdue bites the big one game thread.

Purdue keeps this close and we can kiss #5 goodbye. Joke performance by the defense so far and being out coached.

Why do our coordinators do things going completely away from the game plan. If the fans wouldn't do it why do our coordinators do things that won't work. I know, they need to be evaluated.

Ferentz gameplan is get a lead then stick our heads up our butts and hope that we don't lose. But if we do, oh well, that's football.

Mabin playing 10 yards off his man on that 3rd down made me want to throw the remote through the TV.

I don't know if our defense is just tired (season fatigue) or what but it seems like the last three games the intensity has dropped off.

It bothers the hell out of me that teams, especially Purdue with a FREAKING BACKUP Q, can basically complete passes underneath at will against us. What will OSU's QB do to us in the championship game? Or the bowl team's QB? Scary.

Basically a 20 point first quarter by Iowa and then stop doing what's working.

Going soft on D and Greg Davis calling a QB draw. That's what rubs me the wrong way with the program. Undefeated or not, keep doing what's working.

It bothers the hell out of me that teams, especially Purdue with a FREAKING BACKUP Q, can basically complete passes underneath at will against us. What will OSU's QB do to us in the championship game? Or the bowl team's QB? Scary.
Our D line is a serious liability....that and Phil Parker.

Latest posts